Dr. Shahla Ali Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shahla Ali?

Straightforward & honest doc

I found Dr.Ali very upfront straight forward and compassionate person. She bought me back to remission. No relapse for the past 6 months. God has given her ability to connect with her patients. She cares! !

Doctor who is a Mentor

Dr. Ali not only treated my daughter's depression but also mentored her life in the right direction. Very passionate about her patients. I emailed her about a medication side effects one night and I was surprised to see her prompt reply right away. She will take care of you even if you contact her out of business hours or even when she is on Vacation. I have never met anyone before who is so selfless and caring for her patients.

Top Notch Doc

I really liked that I didn't have to talk to multiple people regarding my difficult and personal situation. Dr. Ali took her time to completely understand reasons for my situation and prescribed a medication that has already changed my life. She was reachable even outside of appointment for quick questions. Very knowledgeable and highly recommended!!!

Best Doc Ever!

Just one line for her, ''When you are under her care, you can feel she knows what she is doing'' 5 star doc!!

Patient

She is the most conscientious & astute doctor I ever met. When I was talking to her, it seemed she had a place in her heart for my story and she didn't rush me. She has changed my life.

Best psychiatrist in town.

I have seen many doctors in life and I understand that they often rush you because they are very busy but when I met Dr. Ali, she seemed genuinely interested in my story. She does not do sweet talk & she often admits it but her upfront honest style has always built my trust in her.

She is really nice, knowledgeable and cares about the patienst.

Very professional and knowledgeable psychiatrist. She gave me enough time to address my concerns and questions.

Dr. Ali really cares about her patients . Very passionate and dedicated professional. I trust her skill at developing therapeutic alliance with her patients. If you have a family member who is suffering from depression, ADHD or substance abuse, Dr . Ali is the right doctor for your loved ones.

Dr. Shahla Ali is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Allen, TX.