Dr. Shahla Ighani Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Shahla Ighani?

Medical assistant

Posted on June 1st, 2016

Dr ighani is cold hearted. She fired me cause i haf to have gym surgery. Her area ?? Whats wrong with this woman and on top of it she badmouthes my name in the medical community so I can't work and support my family

Poor Experience

Posted on March 7th, 2013

I saw Dr. Ighani for my first pregnancy. She was sweet and nice everytime we went into the office for appointments. Her staff on the other hand was not. In the time we attended our baby appointments there were 3 different dr assistants... The real kicker was when I went into labor. It almost seemed like there was a time deadline she had to meet. She just kept uping my pitocin and started having me push before the baby dropped. So I pushed for 3 hours. At one point she came into my delivery room with her arms crossed and with attitude telling me that I was not pushing right. Her frustration was evident. It was such an awful experience for such a special time. I would never recommend her to anyone.

Excellent Appt

Posted on August 2nd, 2012

I think Dr Ighani's Staff and Dr Ighani her self are very warming and professional

Going elsewhere.

Posted on May 24th, 2012

This is my first pregnancy, my first prenatal visit and I left her office in tears. Her staff well more specifically her phlebotomist was quite rude. I found the Dr nice, however like all other reviews she was quick and didn't really spend time with me, she did a quick pap, asked me a few questions and the blood draw went down south. The girl was very rude and mean to me and had the nerve to seem upset with me because *she* couldn't do her job. I will most likely go elsewhere. This is supposed to be happy occasion and instead I felt like I was part of some assembly line. I have a lot of fears right now and none of them were calmed I was told "the pregnancy is going to go however it's going to go at this point"...nice just what you want to hear when you are scared already.

Aggressive exam by uncaring OB

Posted on February 7th, 2012

I left the office in tears. I went in for a follow up recommended by an ER physician, that would include an ultra-sound. My complaints are ovarian cysts with severe abdominal pain. She walked in asked me asked me how I was and before I could answer she told me this was normal and come back if there was more abdominal pain. I then told her I was in pain now. She did a quick painfully invasive pap smear leaving the swab on the table. She aggressively pushed in various areas on my abdomen even with my telling her it is very painful. When I pushed her hand away she then stopped. She diagnosed an infection and left the room. I got two prescriptions of antibiotics for an infection that has not been clearly diagnosed. My question is Did the cysts rupture? I have been to an OB many times in the past and not suffered the way I did with her.

Love Her

Posted on September 6th, 2011

Dr. Ighani was recommended to me by a friend when I found out I was pregnant. I absolutely love her and the staff. They are quick to get you in and out and are great working with times for appointments. She is quick with appointments, but does make sure to answer any and all questions you might have. I have fully enjoyed my pregnancy and the care I received from Dr. Ighani.

Great doctor, awful staff

Posted on August 4th, 2011

Dr. Ighani is wonderful, although time with her is rather short during the appointment, she does answer all your questions. Her staff on the other hand is unfriendly and seem to be inconvenienced by my arrival every time I have a visit. I have since switched Dr.'s offices and let Dr. Ighani know that it is not due to her, but her staff.

Great so far

Posted on July 22nd, 2011

I haven't had the baby yet, but I am 36 weeks along, and she has been great thus far. You get into a room quickly, and there is very little wait time in the room. She doesn't rush you, and answers all of your questions thoroughly.

She saved our lives

Posted on February 28th, 2011

I had a very difficult pregnancy, the Dr. and her staff were caring and understanding. The Dr.did everything to save me and my sons life and she did.

careless doctor

Posted on July 21st, 2010

she didnt listen to me, i had to wait long time for her and when finally she got to the room she didnt spent more than 10 mins with me... she didnt let me talk she just said couple things and left the room, I had couple questions and she gave me couple flayers to read them and find the answer.... I won't go there anymore... I dont recomend her at all... the worse doctor i ever met before

Poor

Posted on June 10th, 2010

I rate this Doctor poor on her technique!The procedure was a uterine biopsy and it did no go well. As a post memopausal woman no one should have to endure this kind of procedure without anesthesia!

very disrespescfull to workers no manners for a doctor

Posted on May 26th, 2010

wont go back i found another obgyn