Dr. Shahla J Modir Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Shahla J Modir?

Excellent integrative psychiatrist for medication management.

Excellent. Really knows her practice and thinks outside the box. She is truly a first rate, integrative specialist in psychiatric medication management. She doesn't just adhere to the lone modality of strictly psychopharmacological prescription antidepressants. In my case, combining two different highly efficacious natural adjuncts along with a very low dose of antidepressant has been the most miraculous, best option for me, not only in terms of equilibrium and well being but also not feeling as though I'm on a drug. She's very innovative in that way, with additional training in that regard that a strictly standard m.d. doesn't have. She's been highly efficient. I'm glad I found her, especially after a protracted period of frustration with another doctor or two.

She saved both my daughters

My first daughter had been to 4 child psychiatrists since the age of 10 with what they all said was depression. A cocktail of heavy meds was not fixing things. Finally we met Dr. Modir one night in the psychiatric emergency room who in 5 minutes realized that my daughter wasn't depressed, she was anxious due to previously undiagnosed OCD and the meds the other 4 had prescribed were making things worse. After about three months with Dr. Modir, my daughter was back to her happy self. When her sister started showing signs of mental illness at age 14, we immediately went to Dr. Modir who diagnosed multiple disorders of anorexia, bipolar disorder, and substance abuse. We went from having a daughter who was out of control to today having her clean and sober for 6 years, getting A's and B's in a top college, and having a happy and productive life. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Modir -- she is an amazing diagnostician and one of the only psychiatrists I've ever seen who actually does talk therapy and not just prescribe meds. As my daughter said one time "Dr. Modir doesn't let me get away with my crap -- she always knows when I'm lying to her." She is our angel.

Dr. Shahla J Modir is similar to the following 3 Doctors near El Segundo, CA.