Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shahla Namak
Dr. Shahla Namak, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Winston Salem, NC, with another office in Winston Salem, NC. She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Namak is affiliated with North Carolina Specialty Hospital, Forsyth Medical Center and North Carolina Baptist Hospitals. Dr. Namak has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Shahla Namak has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Shahla Namak is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Winston Salem, NC.