Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shahnawaz Khan
Dr. Shahnawaz Khan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Elkton, MD, with other offices in Wewoka, OK and Chesapeake City, MD (and 1 other location). He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Khan is affiliated with Union Hospital of Cecil County and Union Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Shahnawaz Khan has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 27
No one ever answers the phones. Even leaving a message, I never received a call back. Kristen told me I couldn't get an appt for a Monday at the Newark office, and told me to go to a walk in clinic. I have never had a problem getting in at the last minute with this office. Once she told me that, I decided it was time to pull out of that office. (Since they refuse to answer phones, call patients back, and make room for last minute appointments.) He needs new staff. I wish the old ladies still worked there.
Dr. Khan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Union Hospital of Cecil County
12 Years Experience
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Shahnawaz Khan accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Shahnawaz Khan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elkton, MD.