Dr. Shahnaz Ahmed Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shahnaz Ahmed?

too busy to properly diagnosis

Posted on December 5th, 2017

can not get urgent appointment. have to book months in advance, Spends less than 5 minutes with you. Nurses, med students are there longer

Rude

Posted on March 20th, 2017

I can barely think of a word to use for her lack of empathy and lack of her professional ethics. I'm still in shock that a doctor would treat anyone they way she treated me. Zero respect didn't ask me if I was having any other symptoms and questions. I will never go back. Extremely disappointed....#notmydoc #gohome

Very caring doctor !

Posted on January 9th, 2017

I love Dr. Ahmed she is caring and takes the time out with you. She is very knowledgeable , I trust her diagnosis completely. If I had to complain about anything is its hard to get in to see her , it takes a long time to get in to the office !

Compassionate Doctor

Posted on September 9th, 2016

Moving here to Florida I had to find a new primary physician. Dr. Ahmed was recommended to me. I was very satisfied with my overall experience especially with Dr. Ahmed. She is very kind and compassionate but most important very thorough with every aspect of your visit. I would highly recommend Dr. Ahmed.

Posted on July 6th, 2015

Wonderful doctor... she takes the time to listen to you and I feel that she really cares about her patients.

oma

Posted on March 2nd, 2014

She has the memory of an elephant; has always been able to take care of my husband and me whenever we needed her help; in fact, this year she stopped a surgery because I was diagnosed with AFIB; she caught that right away which I'm very thankful for. Best doctor I have ever had.

Excellent doctor

Posted on January 4th, 2014

I was very pleased with Dr. Ahmed. She listens well and hears what you have to say. She is very comfortable to talk to and very thorough in her exam and review of test results.

great

Posted on March 9th, 2013

the best ever

fabulous M.D.

Posted on November 26th, 2012

This Dr is the best I have found ever. she is highly intelligent, caring and spends ample time with you.

Marcia

Posted on October 16th, 2012

I love having Dr. Ahmed for my doctor because she always listens to me and treats me with respect.Her mind is like a steel trap! She remembers everything! Over the years she has seen me through many difficulties: a husband who liked to play "Lets make a deal", his many illnesses,his death, my general care, 3rd degree burns,large hyatial hyrnia surgery,chronic bronchitis, shingles..... She's tops with me! My adult children have met Dr. Ahmed and like her also. Now then, where is her new office???

Posted on October 15th, 2012

I was so sorry to see that Dr. Ahmed decided to leave Healthcare America. It was unfortunate that we had no warning of this except a "courtesy" recording from Healthcare America stating she was no longer with them and to call healthcare america to reschedule with another doctor. :(

Answers all questions

Posted on July 31st, 2012

Dr. Ahmed answers all my questions andhas a follow through program ready forany results that are found through bloodwork, and other diagnostics.So glad I found her in this area.