Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Shahnaz S Khan has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Shahnaz S Khan has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Shahnaz S Khan has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 16
I would never trust this wicked women ! She can't even take care the man she married 32 years ago not even for better or worse this witch can let her husband live in half that Manson she needs to be put in jail for elderly abuse !!! The rating would have never gotten one star I just had to rate to post ! EVERYONE STOP GOING TO SEE THIS DR. DONT TRUST HER NOT EVEN HER HUSBAND CAN !!!!!!!!!
She's always late. She was 2 hours late on me before. Not because she was busy with other patients, but because she hadn't left her house yet. I strongly suggest to make appointments close to lunch time or after. Don't think you'll get in and out quick by making the first appointment because she will wait until she has enough appointments to show up. She always forgets my previous diagnosis. She's asked me a few times why she put me on medicine ( blood pressure) when my blood pressure was never an issue. She's kind and I feel like I can openly talk to her but her work ethic could use some work.
Bridges to Excellence: Diabetes Care Recognition Program
Millions of Americans have some form of diabetes, and millions more cases are undiagnosed. To encourage more effective treatment and management, Bridges To Excellence® worked with diabetes experts to develop
38 Years Experience
Sindh Medical College
Graduated in 1980
Nassau University Medical Center
Dr. Shahnaz S Khan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana Houston HMOx
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsShahnaz Khan Md, 3348 E FM 528 Rd, Friendswood, TX
Dr. Shahnaz S Khan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Friendswood, TX.