Dr. Shahnaz S Khan Is this you?

1.4

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Shahnaz S Khan?

Great doctor

Nice, friendly, prompt and easy to talk to.

THE WICKED Dr. Shahnaz Khan

I would never trust this wicked women ! She can't even take care the man she married 32 years ago not even for better or worse this witch can let her husband live in half that Manson she needs to be put in jail for elderly abuse !!! The rating would have never gotten one star I just had to rate to post ! EVERYONE STOP GOING TO SEE THIS DR. DONT TRUST HER NOT EVEN HER HUSBAND CAN !!!!!!!!!

Horrible person. Horrible doctor.

Unprofessional, cruel and vile.

Always late

She's always late. She was 2 hours late on me before. Not because she was busy with other patients, but because she hadn't left her house yet. I strongly suggest to make appointments close to lunch time or after. Don't think you'll get in and out quick by making the first appointment because she will wait until she has enough appointments to show up. She always forgets my previous diagnosis. She's asked me a few times why she put me on medicine ( blood pressure) when my blood pressure was never an issue. She's kind and I feel like I can openly talk to her but her work ethic could use some work.

She is very rude

Office closed, evicton notice on door

I went to the office during normal working hours and found the door locked with an eviction notice from the landlord taped to the door. Called the office phone and no one answered.

Pathetic Office!!!

Most unprofessional office I have ever seen. Robin the nurse has NO personality does not smile and is VERY rude. Office will not give you test results but will insist you make another appt to get them. Making them more money. When you refuse to make another appt. they will not even release YOUR records to you. This is no longer the Egerton clinic. They only use the name. The Egertons are long gone and would of never provided this kind of care. I will be reporting this facility to the Medical Board

patient

Appointments were easy to get, her staff was courteous, I had an appointment I got there a little early my transportation driver dropped me off, they had just come from lunch and was sitting in the office with the door locked I knocked on the door because of my bad knees I can't stand long so I asked if I could come in and sit in the waiting room and wait it was 20 minutes til my appointment and also til the office opened they went and asked the Dr Khan which was my PCP at the time it I could come in and wait she stated no I could not come in I had to wait outside she knew of my knee problem yet she made me stand outside and wait 20 minutes. Needless to say after this incident she is no longer my PCP but I would like others to know how she treats her patients and I was a patient of her for 2 years...

Terrible Doctor

Dr. Khan will look for any type of additional test to boost the number of visits or total $$ cost. I went directly from an appointment with her to a competent doctor and had all of my questions answered and a plan developed in one visit. She is a complete waste of time and incompetent.

Dr. Shahnaz S Khan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Friendswood, TX.