Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shahrad M Aynehchi
Dr. Shahrad M Aynehchi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Inglewood, CA. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Aynehchi is affiliated with Lakewood Regional Medical Center and Los Alamitos Medical Center. Dr. Aynehchi has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Shahrad M Aynehchi has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Kidney Stones
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Prostate Cancer
- Urologic Emergencies
- Bladder Issues
Showing 5 of 10
Twice I saw him and both times he told mr there was nothing wrong with me. I wish that had been true but I tried it explain what was going on he just told me nothing is wrong. He does not listen to the patient and definitely does not like being question like he I the doctor. I brought up what another doctor said and his response was he didn't care what they said nothing is wrong like he is the doctor. Well I went to another doctor and needed major surgery and am great. So doctors do not listen to the patient.
I was referred to Dr Aynechi by my Primary Doctor. He projects a very knowledgeable and excellent Urologist. However, dealing with his staff in Downey is the challenging part. Three (3) times, I called regarding my prescription but nobody called back. Sad to say, my prescription had to be cancelled. My advise to prospective patients - if you don't want to feel the agony of dealing with his staff, choose someone else. At the level of 1 to 10, 1 being the best when it comes to staffs helping patients, I give it a 2.
Dr. Aynehchi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1998
New York Medical College
Dr. Shahrad M Aynehchi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
- Blue Cross CA Vivity
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- Cigna Southern CA Select
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
LA Care Health
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsWest Coast Urology, 575 E Hardy St Ste 215, Inglewood, CA
Dr. Shahrad M Aynehchi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Inglewood, CA.