Highly Dissatisfied

I wish I could give ZERO stars!

Dr. Gharibshahi poor communication skills are a huge problem. Whether or not he didn't understand the severity of my problem or was choosing to minimize it to keep me calm, we will never know. Furthermore, had I not insisted on further testing, they wouldn't have found the problem to begin with because he dismissed it! Then he kept saying "it's nothing to worry about"...Guess what? It's something to worry about and now it might be too late! Thanks for nothing doc! Run don't walk from him.

The gold standard

I wish there were a rating higher than five stars. Dr. G. exceeds the ratings in every category. Could not be nicer, more attentive, compassionate. Spends a very long time at every appt. An incredible doctor and human being.

Bipolar Disorder

Dr. Shahram Gharibshahi is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Panorama City, CA.