Dr. Shahram Razmzan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shahram Razmzan?

Posted on July 7th, 2016

Love him!

Best

Posted on August 2nd, 2015

Dr Razmzan is the best! He is number one!

Wonderful, kind, attentive and funny doctor

Posted on December 24th, 2014

I have delivered 2 of my babies with Dr Razmzan. At first I thought he was a bit distant but his professionalism kept me then I realize he is really nice, jovial and quite funny. He really do care about his patients and love what he does! I have recommended him to all my friends and family!! yea thats how good he is.

Great Dr.

Posted on October 15th, 2013

Dr. Razmzan is the best!!!!!

Colleen A

Posted on September 25th, 2012

Dr. Razmzan is a wonderful doctor. Always answers your questions with patience and care.He always calls you back even during off hours.I would highly recommend Dr. Razmzan to any of my friends!

Mother of Three

Posted on September 26th, 2011

Dr. Razmzan has guided me through three very different and at times difficult pregnancies. His office staff have gotten me to see him within moments of a concerned phone call from me and then Dr. Razmzman would examine and listen to my concerns and always provided the best care and explain in "real terms" what was going on and the options. He has delivered all three of my beautiful healthy children, and my belief is that if it wasn't for him, my babies and my health would have been in danger numerous times. I have read that he is "cold," I did not find that: I found that he would listen to me and tell me the facts as they were without sugar coating anything, when it is the life of a baby and mine on the line I don't need sugar coating I need to know that the person in front of me knows what they are doing, and Dr. Razmzan is that doctor. I concern myself fortunate to have found Dr. Razmzan.

He looks cold but he is kind and experienced

Posted on August 29th, 2011

We have no complain. He is kind and professional. He spends enough time to diagnose and explain. During the labor he gave enough time to my wife to give a natural birth to our first baby but after 13 hours of contractions and 1.5 hour pushing the baby did not come out and we went for an emergency cesarean section.

Razmzan Performs Unnecessary C-Sections

Posted on February 24th, 2011

I first met Dr. Razmzan after I was told I would need an emergency induction because my fluid levels were low during my 38th week of pregnancy. I found Razmzan to be cold and uncaring, and rude. I was induced and it didn't work, so a c-section was "necessary." I don't believe the induction was necessary, and I believe St. John's is a baby factory, where doctors like Razmzan perform c-sections because it's easier and quicker than giving the time needed to avoid a c-section.

Posted on June 3rd, 2010

Dr.Razmzan is the best doctor.He is a wonderful person.He treats everyone with respect.

Posted on August 6th, 2017