4.8

Have you seen Dr. Shahriar Minokadeh?

This doctor has disappeared

I tried to make an appointment with Dr. Minokedeh and I got the run around. Finally, the front desk said he left the practice. When I asked where he went I was told they didn’t know. Did a google search and he doesn’t have an existing practice. His medical license expired 3/2017. This whole situation seems weird

Excellent doctor

Excellent doctor who helped my mom to recover. very friendly and helpful.

Fantastic Doctor, HORRIBLE STAFF

Finally my pain is under control

I was referred to the doctor 6 months ago from my primary doctor because of my pain problems, which have been going on for longer than i want to remember. One of the reasons I have decided to STAY with this doctor is because I can tell he cares, and explains the different options available and works WITH me to come up with a plan, and I am GETTING IT UNDER Control. He is obviously very smart and informed about his field, but he does not talk down to me and makes sure I understand EVERYTHING before I leave the office.

Highly recommended

He was very thoughtful and caring. I felt very confident in him and he spent time answering all my questions.

Compassion

He was very caring and showed compassion for my problem. Unlike a lot of doctors he wasn't one to just give me a narcotic and send me on my way. He was the first who seemed to actually want to help me long term. It seems like everyone else just wanted to give me a quick prescription so they can move on to the next patient.

Pain-free for the first time in a long time. I love this Doctor !!

I usually don't like posting things online, but I have to share. My back pain has crippled me for many months, and I have seriously tried everything and visited many doctors with not a lot of benefit. After my recent visit to Dr. Minokadeh, I have to say this is the first time I felt like someone was listening and cared about what I was going through. That in itself meant the world to me.The treatments were painless, and I was NOT rushed and he explained everything to me. So far, I am doing really well after my injections, but if I have any problems I know right where to go. After a long search, I have found my doctor!!

Great doctor. I'm very pleased with my treatment. His bedside manner is excellent and I'm happy to have found him.

Just AMAZING~

Thank you Dr. for helping with my back~ after ripping my L4 disc you are the only person/dr. to help me overcome my pain and get me back my feet~ many blessings to YOU~ I am forever grateful~ and your staff is AMZING as well~

I had seen countless doctors for the last 5 years, but to no avail until I found this doctor. The very first visit, he clearly had reviewed my 2 inch thick file, and was equipped with gainful information. He instantly had new ideas, and has since treated me, and I have had tremendous results. I don't know how I would have survived much longer without him. He is caring, intelligent, and explains things well. Highly recommended.

A friend recommended Dr. Minokadeh and I have to say I was very impressed. He's compassionate, extremely bright and unlike a lot of doctors I've seen actually took the time to listen.

Dr. Shahriar Minokadeh is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Mission Viejo, CA.

Dr. Shahriar Minokadeh Is this you?