Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shahriar Setoudeh-Maram
Dr. Shahriar Setoudeh-Maram, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Carrollton, TX. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Setoudeh-Maram is affiliated with Methodist McKinney Hospital, Methodist Dallas Medical Center and RHD Memorial Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Shahriar Setoudeh-Maram has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Ambulatory Care
- Anxiety Disorders
- Back Pain
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Disease
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Diaper Rash
- Family Planning
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Peptic Ulcer
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Skin Care
- Sprains and Strains
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 45
I never write reviews, but, I absolutely love Dr. Setoudeh-Maram... He answered my list of questions, was patient, great bedside manner, and helped me with the various problems I currently experience as well as helping with my previous problems that could have been a factor to my current condition. He was friendly, and I am happy to find a new family doctor! I also didn't feel as if he pushed unnecessary medications/procedures and really took the time to address everything... I just left the office and I am definitely coming back!
Dr. Setoudeh-Maram is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Methodist McKinney Hospital
Methodist Dallas Medical Center
RHD Memorial Medical Center
Johnson Memorial Hospital
South Hampton Community Hospital
Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton
15 Years Experience
Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Shahriar Setoudeh-Maram accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsFamily Care Clinic, 3044 Old Denton Rd, Carrollton, TX
Dr. Shahriar Setoudeh-Maram is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Carrollton, TX.