Dr. Shahrokh Ahkami Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shahrokh Ahkami?

BEST DOCTOR EVER!!

Posted on May 8th, 2017

DR. AHKAMI is just the greatest, he saved me years ago & I hope he will do the same now. I just would not even consider going to anyone else - Dr. Ahkami is fast, efficient & simply the best!

Great Experience

Posted on August 9th, 2016

Never been to a gynecologist before, so I was beyond nervous. My co-worker recommended me. Went due to vaginal bleeding during sex. My initial visit was very fast and straight to the point. He examined me, I explained what I believed could have been the cause and he instantly knew that wasn't the reason. He listened and answered my questions. I had to return in two weeks for a colposcopy/biopsy... I was TERRIFIED! At the appointment it was nothing like what I have read online. Wasn't painful and went by very fast. I definitely trust him and will be returning.

I highly recommend Dr. Ahkami.

Posted on June 13th, 2016

Dr. Ahkami is passionate about his job and takes his patients health very seriously. I've been a patient of his for 10 yrs, he's delivered my 3 kids and my sister's 2 kids. He loves what he does and you can see it. I love Dr. Ahkami I hope he doesn't retire for another 5-8 years so he can deliver baby #4 in a couple of years. I highly recommend him.

Inappropriate Behavior

Posted on December 12th, 2015

I went in for a checkup, I lay down on the bed and out of nowhere he (the doctor) slips his hand down my shirt from the top under my bra and touches both of my boobs. I was in such shock I didn't even realize what happened until after I left. this is gyno my boob health is not his concern, and I'm a minor..

Posted on July 3rd, 2015

Dr ahkami is wonderful ..and to the point a no nonsense kind of doctor.. he performed a full hysterectomy after all other options were exhausted .. one week later and I feel phenomenal!!!

This man is a joke

Posted on March 18th, 2015

Absolutely the worst experience of my life. I'd just gotten a biopsy. He ripped off my bandage to check it-not too gentle either. I told him I didn't want the exam I didn't want him to touch me. Which he ignored and was rough where I'd just gotten the incision. He's rude with absolutely no bedside manor. He treats his patients like a deli number. Doesn't bother with our names-just our charts. Last time it took him TWO weeks to send my prescription in for my antibiotic. After I insisted for the eight time I didn't want to be touched he threw my paperwork in the wet sink and slammed the door on the way out. This man is the epitome of unprofessional and shouldn't even have his license to practice. On a side note? I've been waiting over a MONTH now for them to sent my pap results to my new gynecologist.When I call the office they dodge me and say "The woman who handles that is not in the office."

Posted on August 1st, 2017