Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- Tardive Dyskinesia Facts about Tardive Dyskinesia, including symptoms and treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shahrokh Safarimaryaki
Dr. Shahrokh Safarimaryaki, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Marshall, TX, with other offices in Longview, TX and Tyler, TX (and 8 other locations). He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry. Dr. Safarimaryaki is affiliated with Longview Regional Medical Center, East Texas Medical Center-Mount Vernon and East Texas Medical Center Behavioral Health Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Shahrokh Safarimaryaki has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
Dr. Shahrokh Safarimaryaki has the following 7 expertise
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Safarimaryaki is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Longview Regional Medical Center
East Texas Medical Center-Mount Vernon
East Texas Medical Center Behavioral Health Center
East Texas Medical Center-Fairfield
Henderson Memorial Hospital
Good Shepherd Medical Center
Marshall Regional Medical Center
Harris Continued Care Hospital
East Texas Medical Center-Crockett
East Texas Medical Center-Pittsburg
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
East Texas Medical Center-Jacksonville
East Texas Medical Center Athens
Acadia Pathways Psychiatric Hospital
University Of Tx Health Ctr - Tyler
Mother Francis Medical Center
Good Shephard Hospital
Longview Regional Medical Center
26 Years Experience
American University of the Caribbean
Graduated in 1987
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Shahrokh Safarimaryaki is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marshall, TX.