Dr. Shahrooz Bemanian Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shahrooz Bemanian?

Had a problem called..

Had a problem called to book an appointment, but they were booked. Asked if the Doctor could fit me in or call.To my satisfaction at 6:15 the Dr. called back, discussed my situation in detail,advised if things don't get betterby tomorrow call me back. Well things got better no further action needed.Thanks, GREAT JOB!!!

Ok but expected more...

Went to see this specialist due to 4+ years of acid, indigestion, and pain. Although he was courteous and spent a good amount of time with me, he never offered advice but merely agreed to run the tests. Although I'm grateful that he agreed to do the tests, I was expecting that he offers advice and dietary/supplemental/etc. solutions or trial options for my problem as he is a specialist with many years of experience.

Amazing doctor. Staff was very friendly. They got me in the same week. Thank you.

Well Care

The doctor is wonderful. He took care of my issues and never have felt any better.

well doing

I have been with this doctor for almost two years and have been helped greatly. He is sincere in asking you questions and takes care of all that is needed.