Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Shane Zamani
Dr. Shane Zamani, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Washington, DC, with other offices in Miami, FL and Mobile, AL . He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Zamani is affiliated with Kendall Regional Medical Center, Aventura Hospital & Medical Center and Surgery Center Of Aventura. He speaks English.
Dr. Shane Zamani has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Shane Zamani is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
There are no reviews for Dr. Shane Zamani yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
Dr. Zamani is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Kendall Regional Medical Center
Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
Surgery Center Of Aventura
11 Years Experience
St Georges University
Graduated in 2002
George Washington University
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Shane Zamani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.