Dr. Shahryar Elihu Is this you?

3.0

DANGER: Find Another Doctor

Dr. Elihu was the physician that was assigned to my mother in North Shore Hospital. My mother was admitted with C-Diff and a fractured foot (Which he neglected to diagnose as well) and I specifically told him that she was allergic to Allopurinol which I stopped giving her 2 days before. He continued to give her the medication and discharged her with instructions to keep taking it and then tried to cover it up. This doctor is negligent. STAY AWAY unless you have a death wish.

Awful doctor

Horrible dr, rude and condescending, spent less than 10 minutes with me. Avoid at ALL costs.

Memorable experience.

Excellent doctor and always willing to help and give you appropriate recommendations for the improvement of your health. I recommend Dr. Gabriel Elihu.

Dr. Shahryar Elihu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Great Neck, NY.