Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shahryar Manavi
Dr. Shahryar Manavi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Glendale, CA. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Manavi is affiliated with Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health, Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital and Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Shahryar Manavi has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 5 of 10
Dr. Manavi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
Northridge Hospital M.C.-Roscoe Campus CHW
Methodist Hospital of So. CA
John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Providence Holy Cross M.C. PHS
16 Years Experience
University of California at San Diego
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Shahryar Manavi accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions214 N Central Ave, Glendale, CA
Dr. Shahryar Manavi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glendale, CA.