Have you seen Dr. Shahrzad Shareghi?

Simply the best. Saved my life after the VA totally mishandled by cardiac situation. Couldn't praise her higher.

Don't waste your time!

If you’re looking for a caring, helpful, kind doctor who listens and explains everything… I BEG you to not go to Shareghi ! First, you’ll be waiting way past your scheduled appointment time. Then, I felt like I was on a conveyer belt… gives you about 10 minutes, then on to the next patient. I was there a 2nd time to get results of tests taken. She didn’t mention the results much, and when I asked her about them, she casually said I had “diastolic dysfunction,” as if she was telling me I had a cold! She never told me what it was, what causes it, nothing about it at all. When I asked her to write it down for me, she said she would on my way out…but she didn’t. I had to ask the receptionist to ask her to write it out for me. She scribbled it on a piece of paper, not a word said, and handed it to me and walked away(!) At home, I did some research and found it is an extremely serious heart problem that could be fatal(!) I woke the next morning and it hit me, all the things I’d read online, especially from Mayo Clinic, and I started crying as I was more than a bit scared. I called her office, crying, saying I wanted some information and I needed to ask some questions. I was told she’d call me later. I waited, and even after 5:30, I never got a call from her. Since it is Friday, I am now expected to sit with this over the weekend(!) This gal needs to go back to doctor school and also learn how to treat patients properly, humanely. I see a lot of good reviews here, but they can’t possibly be legitimate. She probably had her family write them. The staff at the desk are also rude and will keep you standing there until they’re good and ready to tend to you. VERY unprofessional, uncaring, rude, and a huge waste of my time! Do yourself a favor and go elsewhere!!! …I am.

will not return phone calls. never!!

awesome

Dr Shareghi is an awesome doctor..She has saved my father in laws life..Has awesome bedside manner and her office staff is awesome they are always helpful and if he needs to be seen in an emergency manner they put him in right away no questions asked.. I would recommend her to everyone!!!!

patient

She listens and cares for patients. Excellent bedside manners. Excellent result on my Heart stent. I feel great. Would recommend her!

Excellent Doctor!!!

Dr Shareghi literally saved my sister's life! Great doctor, was so helpful and supportive. I actually need a cardiologist too and just made appointment with her.

good bed side manner and accurate diagnosis

Mixed Feelings

Dr. was great, the office staff and tech staff did not give me a good comfort level.

professional and very knowledgable

she is a compassionate doctor that listens to your symptoms and complaints and gives diagnosis and advise appropriately. I felt that she made time for me and cared for me personally

Dr. Shahrzad Shareghi is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Simi Valley, CA.

Dr. Shahrzad Shareghi Is this you?