Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Shahzad A Shadmany has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Diabetes, Type 2
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Thyroid Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
- Addison Disease
- Cushing Disease
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Gland Issues
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 54
I haven't had any noteworthy issues with the doctors. This review specifically addresses the medical records staff at this office. If you request your medical records be prepared to be ignored. After completing an authorization to release medical records, 3 weeks have passed and the records have STILL not been mailed out. I've left a message on the medical records voice mail and also made an in-office visit to follow-up on when the records can be expected. The person responsible is completely unresponsive to an official written request, voice message and note from her coworker to attend to the matter. The office has dropped Aetna and now I'm unable to obtain medical records in a timely fashion. Unacceptable.
I HAVE WONDERED AFTER READING SOME OF THE REVIEWS WHAT PATIENTS ARE TALKING ABOUT? THE STAFF I NEVER FOUND RUDE, THEY ARE BUSY. DR, SHADMANY IS KIND AND INFORMATIVE. PLEASE BRING YOUR TESTING SCORES OR THAT WILL UPSET HIM AND IT RIGHTFULLY SHOULD. HIS NURSE CHRIS IS WONDERFUL. I WOULD NOT GO ANYWHERE ELSE.
Dr. Shadmany is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
Dow Medical College
Graduated in 1991
University Of Alabama Hospital
Dr. Shahzad A Shadmany accepts the following insurance providers.
- BCBS AZ Alliance Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsValley Endocrine Associates, 217 S 63rd St Ste 105, Mesa, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Shahzad A Shadmany in this video.
Dr. Shahzad A Shadmany is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Mesa, AZ.