Dr. Shaikh A Ali Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Shaikh A Ali?

Would not recommend He manipulated me sold me medication for diet. It was unethical and did not work for 135.00. Also he did not remember prescribing meds did not read my chart .(obviously).

Excellent staff with a caring and knowledgeable doctor! Great bedside manner!

Has issues displaying common courtesy towards women

If you intend to converse with him at all during your visit, he is incredibly rude and quickly agitated, telling women to shut up. This occurred during more than one visit.

Gave this Dr a list of known allergens but yet he prescribed one medication that rendered me unconscious for over an hour. Then informed me to take Benadryl before take the med and I would be okay. Problem is that the other med he as me on clearly states DO NO TAKE BENADRYL!!!!!!

Will not listen to your needs

First visit was good excellent. After that it was like he didnt want to listen to my needs. Found him rude. Will not go back

Easy to get an appointment, courteous staff, but not the best bedside manner from the doctor. Worst problem is having an appointment with him and ending up seeing another doctor instead. Patient charting is not the greatest if you ever happen to request a copy of your records and they don't like it when you do. Might want to ask to see your lab work results as well - had many come back abnormal and was never told. Finally found a new rheumy.

Wonderful Physician and staff

Dr. Ali and his staff are wonderful. They are well organizied and helpful. His office is very clean and well structured! When I call for medications or questions, his staff gets it DONE, no worries after that! I WILL CONTINUE TO USE HIM AS MY DOCTOR....

This "DR" is a complete JOKE

I had 1 visit with Dr. Ali and will never go back. I was diagnosed by my OB with Lupus after having to have a hysterectomy due to endometiosis. I was diagnosed with Scleroderma by a GI doctor. I am comletely aware that these doctors do not treat and are for the most part completely in the dark about these disease. So...i made an appointment with Dr. Ali he spent about 15 minutes in the room. Didnt do a urine sample, blood work...NADA. He tried to convience me i had fibromialgia....which i think is a crock. Then he prescribed me methotrexate and told me hed see me in a month. when i googled what he had prescribed i was in complete and utter shock. Its a hard core medicine primarly used for chemo patients and people suffering from severe psoriasis and rheumatoid arthritis. It is only to be used as a last case scenerio because many people have died after a single dosage. Keep in mind...this is the first thing he or any doctor has perscribed. I have multiple symptoms....i already have problems with my liver which Dr. Ali would of known if he looked over my medical records his assistant made a copy of but instead put me on one thats known to damage the liver even more. Please people dont waste your time! If you care at all about your qaulity of life please do your research!

Terrible bedside manner. Very rude. Would not return.

Excellent Physician

Dr Ali treated me for my Rheumothoid Arthritis , and I am cured now. He was a caring Doctor ,he did not treat me aggressively.With Physical therapy and medication I no longer suffer from this terrible pain I had in both my hands.