- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Shail M Vyas has 3 locations
Dr. Shail M Vyas has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Shail M Vyas has the following 7 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Tennis Elbow
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
15 Years Experience
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Shail M Vyas Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Shail M Vyas
Dr. Vyas graduated from the University of California Los Angeles David Geffen School of Medicine in 2004. Dr. Vyas works in Anaheim, CA and 2 other locations and specializes in Orthopedic Surgery and Sports Medicine. Dr. Vyas is affiliated with Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, Saint Jude Medical Center and St Joseph Hospital Of Orange.