Dr. Shaila Chauhan Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Shaila Chauhan?

Doctor who took the time

Posted on August 29th, 2017

University of Minnesota 1983 all of the big shot infertility specialists had written me off is an unexplained case of infertility then Dr Phansey saw me crying on the way out of the office and said there is a new treatment let's try it The other doctors would not bother with anything new today I have a beautiful 32-year-old daughter thank you Dr. Phansey

Steer Clear

Posted on October 2nd, 2013

Horrible physician. She was an hour late for a not-quite mid-morning appointment. This doctor walked into the room, introduced herself, and then told me then and there what was wrong with me without a SINGLE piece of medical background or a single question for me. She made multiple assumptions from the get-go and had to be prompted to listen to the full story and to work in a chronological fashion through my medical history. She suffers from the infamous 10 second doctor attention span and was all over the place. I left feeling demoralized and ashamed of my medical situation. Why in the world is this woman, who is 69, working in a field that requires such empathy and gentleness, when she's willing to be judgmental from the get-go. Time for her to retire - please retire! I wish you could give zero stars for something like bed side manner. I don't think she's ever heard the phrase.

Scheduling staff is a nightmare

Posted on July 19th, 2012

I called on day 3 of my cycle, as my cycle had started on a saturday. I was on hold a couple times for over 20 minutes. I called back the next day and asked for the appointments to be scheduled and if they could be scheduled on a certain day, as I had already taken the day off for the orientation. I was told that there was not an orientation on that day. That started the problems. I did not receive a call back about my appointments until 4 days later. There is only a short window for these appointments and because the scheduling staff could not do their job and had to be reminded by me 3 times to schedule the appointments.When someone finally called me back I was told I had to wait to my next cycle because they were short staffed due to vacations. I don't know about you, but this has been a long and depressing road already and since I have decided to pursue this course of treatment, I wanted to get started as quickly as possible, not have to wait 6 more week. They did schedule my tests for when I asked, but I got there and the wrong blood work had been scheduled, so I was told by the lab to come back the next day. I got my ultrasound and left,only to be called back 2 hours later to get some blood work done before my dye test in the afternoon, a test which I was half an hour late for because I was told the wrong time.I did have to go back the next day for the blood work. If one more scheduling thing goes wrong, I will be looking for another doctor. This is stressful enough without having to deal with incompetent staff.

Disappointed with care.

Posted on August 23rd, 2010

Not comfortable

Posted on May 30th, 2010

The wait is long. Even though I said yes, to having an intern in there with us. I regretted. I want to try to get pregnant and the intern pretty much told me to go on a dating website. It was embarrassing.

Posted on October 20th, 2017