Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shailen Shah
Dr. Shailen Shah, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Blackwood, NJ, with other offices in Mount Holly, NJ and Voorhees, NJ (and 2 other locations). He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Maternal and Fetal Medicine and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Shah is affiliated with Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital and Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin. He speaks English.
Dr. Shailen Shah has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Critical Care
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Shah is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Virtua WJ Hospital Voorhees
Virtua West Jersey Hospital Marlton
Burlington Memorial Hospital
West Jersey Hospital
Virtua-West Jersey Health System
Delaware Valley Medical Center
Virtua Health-Voorhees Division
22 Years Experience
Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Shailen Shah accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Shailen Shah in this video.
Dr. Shailen Shah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Blackwood, NJ.