Dr. Shailendra K Singh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shailendra K Singh?

Mr. Ahlstrom

This Physician really saved my daughter's life. She was diagnosed with severe lymphoma in her neck vicinity. Throught 11 months of severe help from this doc she survived. Our whole family is thankful to him for life. We still stay in touch, and he is just like our daughter's angel. This experience changed our kids views on a proffesion as they ae heavily inclined to be a doctor now. One major thing that we liked about this Physician was his kindness and his immense knowledge in Medicine. I didn't think Medical Education was at all good in India until I met this doctor. I think this also proves to this country how developed some countries are in providing medical education. A lot of money is not needed for that. Also great is his ethics, which probably came from his indian background. Overall I can reccomend this Doctor to everyone. I am forever obliged to Dr. Singh.

Shailendra Singh

I didn't think such a great doctor lived in this world.

Dr. Shailendra K Singh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Colorado Springs, CO.