Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shailendu Shah
Dr. Shailendu Shah, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ridley Park, PA, with other offices in Philadelphia, PA and Philadelphia, PA (and 2 other locations). His specialties include Urology. Dr. Shah is affiliated with Baptist Medical Center - Nassau and Memorial Hospital Jacksonville. He speaks English.
Dr. Shailendu Shah has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Shah is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Baptist Medical Center - Nassau
Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
- B.J. Medical College
Dr. Shailendu Shah accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Shailendu Shah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ridley Park, PA.