Dr. Shailesh C Kadakia Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shailesh C Kadakia?

Wonderful doctor. Very knowledgeable.

Dr. Kadakia is a very good doctor, but the ladies in his office are the worst. Never answer the calls there is only one machine that says: leave your message and I leaves the message, but they do not return the calls. It is very frustrating.

DO NOT GO HERE

Biggest piece of crap doctor I've ever had in my whole life. I basically got into a screaming fight with him because he was so rude and wouldn't let me get a word in edge wise. He gets in your face and acts like you're a criminal under investigation. RUDE RUDE RUDE! He's a conveyor belt doctor that just wants to get you in and out-- doesn't care about his patients AT ALL. ZERO bedside manner. I have never in my life been treated so rudely, nor have I ever had to seek a second doctor. I'm not hard to please or get along with-- HE is the problem. WORST DOCTOR EVER!!!

Dr. Kadakia

Dr. Kadakia is an excellent professional Gastroenterologist. he us cautious, through,and has a wonderful interaction with his patients.

Great clinician. Excellent bedside manner. Prompt. Pleasant.

My Primary physican asked to to go to Hematologist. I found Dr Shailesh in my network so I choosed him. Problem is more Hemaglobin %(18.2%). First day he didn't even touched and asked why I am there and took all my case details and talked about World cup cricket final match.I went and done all my tests. He gave appointment after 2 weeks. some body call and told me that he is attending emergency so they cancelled appointment.I took another day appointment for test results review. He said all results looks good and tested one more time hemaglobin % it came to normal.For each visit he almost claimed $250 and I paid $40 as a copay(cash no receipt). After insurance paid money, he send a bill for $70, when I called the office to pay, they said their system is down and will call me after it get repaired. With out any notice he send the bill to collection agency.Be careful with this doctor.

Empathetic Grand Master of Gastroenterology

In my tenure at Brooks Army Medical Ctn as a Dept of Army Civilian Physician I did have the privilege of directly observing his patient care skills (Operative and Clinical)to be of the utmost caliber befitting a PHYSICIAN FIRST, a Specialist second. He followed the old classic mandate-alleviate anxiety first, do not harm second, and make a proper diagnosis third. Today's recent gastroenterologist's mantra is make a proper diagnosis first, do no harm second, and alleviate anxiety--if there is time. Far too many GI docs are technicians first and foremost; and maybe physicians. Did you know the term "Health Care Provider" was first coined by Adolph Hitler. Which do you want?