Dr. Shaili B Deveshwar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shaili B Deveshwar?

A real doctor!

Dr. Deveshwar has a reassuring manner and such a gentle touch at the points of pain. I feel reassured that she has "heard" me and understands so clearly that just because pain can't be measured in, for instance, a lab value, it is still real and needs attention. I am very confident in her abilities and her wide knowledge. She has helped me a great deal, and I am certain she is practicing in the field of medicine where she should be. She is magic.

Five star Physicians

I have been a patient of Dr Deveshwar for years but have recently been seen by Naitik Panwala. I receive excellent care, always very professional and respectful. He is very knowledgeable and take the time to listen.

Great Medical and Support Staff-Pleasant, Professional and Courteous

I see both Dr. Deveshwar and Dr. Penwela for symptoms of Lupus. They are always very thorough, respectful, and professional. They take the time to help me understand what is going on with my health and explain test results and options for care. I have been a patient for about three years and I have never felt rushed or ignored, and they are always willing to answer my questions. Also, the staff is very pleasant, courteous and professional. Great group of people!

new patient

Marion

I am very impressed with the amount of knowledge and information that Dr Deveshwar and Mr. Panwalla shares with the patient. I truly appreciate that a visit is not rushed but they patiently answer all my questions. An informed and educated patient can make a more informed and educated decision and participate in their own care.

Excellent care

I feel very confident in the care I receive for my autoimmune disorder from Dr. Deveshwar & her PA, Naitik Panwala! Nothing will get by them!

Wonderful Doctor!

Dr. Deveshwar is a wonderful rheumatologist. She provides a through examine and answers every question you have. She takes her time with you so you have her undivided attention.

Outstanding Doctor

I would not go to any other rheumatologist in This area. She and her staff are superb!

Excellent Provider

Dr. Deveshwar is absolutely amazing! She stays current and up to date with the most common practices involving all of the various types of arthritic conditions. She listens to her patients and tailors each treatment plan according to your specific problems. You couldn't ask for a better provider!!

Hans!

Although I have been a patient of Dr. Deveshwar's for many years, I have had the privilege of also seeing Hans Panwala, her PA! He is absolutely fantastic! Always kind, friendly and has a great personality! Hans is very easy to talk to and doesn't use "doctor speak" I highly recommend their practice!!

My life

If I could give her a 10 rating if I could. She is the reason I am not bedridden. After visiting another Rheumatologist who did not act like he believed me, I was sent to Dr. Deveshwar. I think God everyday for what she has done for me.

Today's visit was with Dr. Panwala and the attention that I receive is always A+ and I appreciate the Dr a great deal.

Dr. Shaili B Deveshwar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greensboro, NC.