Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shakeeb Chinoy
Dr. Shakeeb Chinoy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Grand Rapids, MI, with other offices in Caro, MI and Southgate, MI (and 4 other locations). He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Chinoy is affiliated with Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital, St. Mary's of Michigan Saginaw and Spectrum Health Hospitals. He speaks English.
Dr. Shakeeb Chinoy has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Showing 5 of 39
if you are looking for a pediatrician who knows what he is doing- look no further. Dr. Chinoy is one of the few docs I have seen who takes the time to listen, does not prescribe unnecessary antibiotics and makes you feel comfortable and satisfied as a patient. All our children who are of varying ages- 6, 11 and 17 are very comfortable speaking with him as he involves them in their care and talks to them. There is not enough space here for me to say good this about Dr. Chinoy- he is the BEST!!!
Dr. Chinoy is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
St. Mary's of Michigan Saginaw
Spectrum Health Hospitals
19 Years Experience
Grant Medical College
Graduated in 1994
Locations & Directions
Dr. Shakeeb Chinoy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grand Rapids, MI.