Dr. Shakha V Gillin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shakha V Gillin?

I was directed to give my son peanuts at age 1 from Shakha Gillin and he went into anaphalytic shock and was close to death. As far as knowledge of food allergies this woman has no clue. Please do not consider any advice from her on this matter.

Dr. Gillin is amazing! She is great with my kids, and always answers all my questions. If I have any concerns, she truly listens and goes the extra mile to make sure there isn't anything that was missed. She never has that 'God' complex, like she knows better than the parent. To her, she is just on your team and wants to work with you for what is best for your child. I will never use another pediatrician, and I can't say enought good things about her!