Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Shakti D Bakshi has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 14
One of the most awesome Dr's I have ever had the pleasure of being treated by. His office and staff are outstanding, very thorough, always following up on recheck appointments and we just couldnt be more pleased. He has cared for my Mom for over 15 yrs keeping a close watch on her with checkups, medicine management and I couldnt have asked for a more caring and compassionate Dr and staff. Currently he treats both my husband and I and I am pleased to know that someone I referred to him was extremely pleased with him and his staff also. If you are in need of an outstanding primary care Dr that will care for your basic needs and refer you to a specialist when you are in need, this is your physician,
I have never in my life been to a more unorganized drs office . They dont have notations in the gentlemans file of referrals anything for that matter the office staff are untrained,rude and unhelpful. I would not even recommend this dr to my worst enemy. But i will find the gentleman i take care of a new dr.....
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
32 Years Experience
University College Dublin
Graduated in 1986
Harlem Hospital Center
Dr. Shakti D Bakshi accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMedical Associates Of Brevard, 3040 N Wickham Rd Ste 6, Melbourne, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Shakti D Bakshi in this video.
Dr. Shakti D Bakshi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Melbourne, FL.