Dr. Shakti Sharma Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Shakti Sharma?

Posted on May 13th, 2016

If anyone bothers to read comments about this doctor, PLEASE NEVER GO TO HER. She doesn't even bother listening to the whole problem and is always in a rush. She gave me 3 prescriptions, which will all go into the garbage, because they weren't even for my problem. I've only visited her twice, and will never go back to her. The second time i went to her was to tell her about the reactions and got extremely angry and was rude beyond comprehension. She shouldn't even be a doctor if she can't care for her patients.

Posted on May 16th, 2010

Dr sharma, Dermatologist was very professional and caring towards me. I had been to 3 doctors before and was given cortisone creams. she advised me to use a fungus cream and that care of the problem in a few days. I'd highly recommend her to my friends.

Posted on March 8th, 2009

My sister and I find her really annoying. She made us both feel like she gives doxycycline to everybody with the way she just handed out our prescriptions (she barely talked to us!). My sister and I don't like her and we will not be going back unless we can get somebody else. She's horrible.

Posted on July 3rd, 2015