Dr. Shalaka Ghate Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shalaka Ghate?

Nursing Assistant

Posted on October 25th, 2016

I like her because she have the patient to listen to me and share her views of care and let me make chose and if I have some ideas she will listen which is positive way to help patient feels good. An example I told her that I am drinking natural honey and lime with water every morning she said they said is good because this the way sometime we can help improve our health if we feel confidence with your physical

Posted on October 23rd, 2016

Dr. Ghate is a very pleasant and attentive Doctor. I would recommend her to anyone. Her nurse is also very good, they actually read your chart and notice changes, very professional.

Unprofessional office staff

Posted on September 29th, 2016

It took them 3 weeks to fill out some simple paperwork so my mom could be placed in a much needed assisted living facility. After weeks of nagging because my mom is a fall risk they finally filled out the paperwork only to find it filled out without a list of her medications. Very poorly run office. I would not recommend this office to anyone

Posted on July 26th, 2016

Dr. Ghate listened, was understanding and made recommendations to ensure better health. I would recommend her.

Posted on March 10th, 2016

Dr. Ghate is a thorough yet very approachable primary care physician. The practice where she accepts patients never makes you feel like a number - they know you and you get to see your own physician for each appointment.

Posted on February 8th, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Ghate for at least 5 years. She is very thorough with meticulous monitoring. The office is run at 5 stars in my opinion, and that is an improvement from a couple of years ago. Seems like Memorial association was good for staff functioning.

A Doctor to Be Grateful For

Posted on January 26th, 2016

I was BLESSED to find Dr. Ghate after spending a couple of years with a doctor who didn't listen and, when she did, didn't believe a word I said. Dr. Ghate listens, spends time, and seeks to determine underlying causes. And she doesn't mind my questions. I've been with Dr. Ghate at least four years -- and I am so thankful.

Dr.Ghati

Posted on January 22nd, 2016

Posted on October 1st, 2015

I went to Dr Ghate twice. On my first visit the office staff called in the wrong prescription even though I gave them the empty bottle. My insurance requires me to use a mail order pharmacy called Express Scripts. I didn't know the script was wrong til i got it in the mail and opened the bottle. After that i could not send it back. I then had to get the correct script from Walmart. I then had to deal with the office manager Kelly to reimburse me the extra cost. Lets just say I am STILL waiting for it and it's been 3 months. Not to mention they sent me a letter saying I can no longer be a patient of Dr Ghate.

Great Doc

Posted on December 12th, 2014

She listens, takes time and cares!

Posted on September 23rd, 2017