3.8

0 stars for this docter what else can I say

Extremely unprofessional doctor

I was patient of this man for over two years when he was at magruder eye. Just saw him a week ago. He never mentioned leaving the practice to me. I was just referred to someone else. Very very unprofessional. Find someone else to see who cares about patients and doesn’t treat you like a number to help pay for his Mercedes payment.

Patient of Dr.Shalesh Kaushal

Had an appointment with the doctor waited over an hour and finally when we told the staff member we were leaving we got to see the doctor or should I say got to set in another room one of the staff we're still trying for located on records and print out a report finally the doctor came in and when High questions about what the nurse said they was only able to do one eye he got upset and I was yelling at him and instead of giving us the results he asked us leave the room and when I asked for a copy of my test he refused to give them to me. I think he feels no one should question him or his staff. His office is very unorganized and they don't know how to keep appointments to they tell you one time and it's always an hour to two hours later before you get it this is the second time it happened with the appointment so we going to see another doctor that don't thank he is superior the everybody else. But good luck if you have to go to his office in Inverness Florida

Excellent, Caring Doctor

I have seen a lot of eye doctors due to my diagnosis, but Dr. Kaushal is one of the most knowledgeable, as well as one of the most caring. He takes time to answer all my questions and genuinely cares about my treatment and outcome.

Dr. Shalesh Kaushal is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Orlando, FL.