Dr. Shalini Patcha Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Shalini Patcha?

Knowledgable, Caring

Posted on November 7th, 2017

Dr. Patcha listens and carefully diagnoses and treats each complaint that you discuss with her.

Terrible Expreience

Posted on October 24th, 2009

After having several seizures and looking for a good doctor I was unfortunately referred to this woman. Her office staff was incredibly rude and unhelpful. When I finally saw the doctor and explained my situation she was incredibly judgmental. She compared me to her son stating "I don't know what's wrong with you young people smoking pot." INCREDIBLY unprofessional. She also misread my MRI telling me that I had brain atrophy and that my brain had aged 10 years older than me. I found out later from a doctor at Columbia Presbyterian's epilepsy center that this was simply not true.Dr. Patcha did not diagnose, treat, or even suggest anything for my condition. She simply billed me and made me feel even worse when dealing with a life changing condition.I hope that this will help someone...I wish that I had seen a poor review before wasting my time.

Posted on December 28th, 2016