Dr. Shalom Kieval Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shalom Kieval?

Bizarre Experience

Posted on April 5th, 2016

After going to Dr. Kieval for a decade I was refused an appointment without a satisfactory explanation, even though my insurance was the same. The reason was vaguely that the doctor thought I needed "another type" of eye doctor. When I asked for my medical records they were given to me (a doctor, not Kieval, was consulted), and I was asked if I wanted to make an appointment. I declined and took my records with me. This experience was strange. I was married to a cardio-vascular surgeon and I am an attorney--professionals. The treatment was unprofessional. Sad to say, but it occurred to me that race might have been a factor. In all of my years going to Kieval's office I had never seen another African American.

Posted on March 14th, 2011

Dr. Kieval inspires confidence with his clear explanations and highly competent staff. It's a busy office, but I've never felt rushed.

Posted on September 8th, 2017