- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shama Faheem MD
Dr. Shama Faheem, MD is a doctor primarily located in Livonia, MI. They have 16 years of experience. Their specialties include Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Neurology and Psychiatry. They speak English.
Dr. Shama Faheem has the following 3 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Shama Faheem has the following 9 expertise
- Personality Disorder
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Manic Depressive Disorder
- Mental Illness
- Clinical Depression
- Mood Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
16 Years Experience
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Shama Faheem Accepts the Following Insurance
- 16836 Newburgh Rd Livonia , MI : (734) 464-4220
More about Dr. Shama Faheem
Dr. Faheem graduated from the Dow Medical College in 2003. Dr. Faheem works in Livonia, MI and specializes in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Neurology and Psychiatry.