Dr. Shama D Patil Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shama D Patil?

Excellent psychiatrist

Dr. Patil is the first psychiatrist who spent so much time listening to me. She considered all my concerns and included me in making a medication decisions suitable for me. She gave me medication information to take home too. For someone from another country, she has a very good command of English language, communicated very effectively asking for any clarifications if needed. So far, I have not had any problems with the medication we chose. She spends well over 15 to 20 minutes during follow up appointments so we have enough time to go over all my concerns. She reviews for all potential side effects so I am comfortable with the medications before I leave the clinic. I would very highly recommend her.

Very very incompetent

Dr. Patil sees you for 10 minutes, won't listen to you and insists on taking medication that either doesn't work or makes you sick. She is also very hard to understand

Dr. Shama D Patil is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Livonia, MI.