Dr. Shameem Akhtar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shameem Akhtar?

This is the worst doctor's office I have ever dealt with. I am a healthcare professional and these people are just rude and demeaning esp secretary at the front desk. Just plain stupid. My 98 yr grandmother was turned around twice from this doctor's Office. The first time it was because she had no picture ID which she has never had in her life. Finally we got her one and had to reschedule appt which was two months later. My grandmother who is bed bound and very difficult to get into a car went for second visit and was turned around because she did not have insurance card with her Even when my sister verified her insurance over the phone the receptionist refused to talk to the representative. Not to mention my grandmother had been seen by this doctor before and has same insurance already on file. This was great inconvenience for my grandmother as well as other members of my family who had to take off work to transport her to the appt. I will never recommend this doctor and staff to any of my patients!!😡😡😡

Phenomenal Doctor

I absolutely LOVE Dr. Ahktar!!! She is such a wonderful person and Physician. She has an awesome bedside manner and extremely easy to talk to . I recommend her to everyone that I know.

patient,kind and understanding

She really cares about my health.

Cathy Blanchard

She is the most thorough physician I have ever seen here in Lafayette, La. I value her as a doctor, advocate for my health in a general way. She treats the "whole" patient and her staff is very considerate and helpful. I am glad that I found her and plan to stay with her practice.

I am completely satisfied with Dr. Akhtar. She really cares. I am able to speak to her about anything that is bothering me and she can explain the possible solutions in a way that is understandable. Her staff rates 5 stars.

Dr. Shameem Akhtar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lafayette, LA.