Dr. Shamima Abbas Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Shamima Abbas?

I am pleased with my doctor, she gives me full attention, is very concerned about my well being and most of her medical recommendations and medications have helped me. She is a very good Doctor.

vist to kensington KP on thursday 25th april 2013

dr abbas made room for me in her very busy schedule, efficiently handled the diagnosis, suggested treatment options, and showed a level of concern that made me feel both at ease and that her highest priority was my getting better - just wanted to say - thank you dr. abbas !!!

Birth Control

Dr. Shamima Abbas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kensington, MD.