Dr. Shamir Tuchman Is this you?

8 Ratings • 1 Comment

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Shamir Tuchman?

Best Dr. I have seen in a LONG time!!!

Posted on February 4th, 2011

From the minute we walked into the office, we were greeted by smiling faces, which helped my son and I relax. As for Dr. Tuchman, he is calm, professional, extremely thorough, caring, and relates extremely well with parents and most importanly, children. He gives the impression that he loves his job. After prescribing a medication, he actually called (himself) a day or two to find out how my son was feeling. What a breath of fresh air. I feel my son is in good hands with Dr. Tuchman and I would highly recommend him to anyone in need. A+.

Posted on November 19th, 2015