Dr. Shamiram B Badal Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Shamiram B Badal?

Very intelligent, caring doctor

Doctor Badal was my third attempt at finding just a decent doctor in Michiana, and she turned out to be the charm. I never writer a review without seeing a doctor several. She is not only intelligent but thorough and she genuinely seems to care about the patient as an individual. I am a somewhat complex case with multiple health concerns but she never makes me feel rushed, and has has bent over backward trying to help me get affordable mediation from this price gouging United Healthcare Medicare Insurance. They are crooked as can be. Generic medication have NEVER been on a tier three with any other Insurance carrier and I have lived in several states. Most are tier one, but if you insist on a particular brand it is tier two. Beware their practices. I am very happy to have found Dr. Badal. She greatly decreased my stress level moving back to Indiana from the west coast.

She was great and friendly and concern about my problem, I feel like home at her office.