Dr. Shamlal Tekwani Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Shamlal Tekwani?

WHERE WAS THE TREATMENT!!! STILL IN PAIN

Posted on March 7th, 2016

Dr. Tekwani was the ophthalmologist that I initially was seen by for my eye issue. I felt that he examined me correctly, but even after I explained to him my eye issue, he diagnosed me incorrectly. A prescription was called in and resulted in not helping with my eye issue. In fact, it's much worse. On top of that, I was then seen by Dr. Kerry Young, who confirmed that my diagnosis was inaccurate and she advised to stop use of all eye drops and note that if the problem persist, I would need Restasis, which is a highly expensive drug ($400/month). I am upset that I, not only, was diagnosed inaccurately, but I also was prescribed treatments that did not treat my condition. Lastly, I had to pay for prescriptions and then turn-a-round had a pay them...over $200! I basically came out of pocket for nothing. I'm very disappointed that I had to research my symptoms just to find out that there are other inexpensive treatments. Why couldn't either of them help?!?!??

Vice President

Posted on April 7th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr Tekwani for over 15 years. My husband and children all go as well. I have referred family and friends to him and everyone also has the same experience. Dr Tekwani is knowledgeable and he is always thorough. He is very patient, you always feel you are his only patient of the day, which is remarkable because you never have to wait long! Dr. Tekwani is known for his bedside manner and his staff is always helpful and cheerful.

Posted on August 10th, 2015