The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shamus Carr
Dr. Shamus Carr, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD, with other offices in Salt Lake City, UT and Baltimore, MD (and 1 other location). He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Carr is affiliated with University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics, Veterans Administration Medical Center and University of Utah - Neuropsychiatric Institute. Dr. Carr has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Shamus Carr has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Shamus Carr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.