Dr. Shan E Abbas Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Shan E Abbas?

Took me seriously and I appreciate that. Has done everything to make sure there are no underlying causes causing my myoclonus.

BEST NEUROLOGIST EVER

I was diagnosed with epilepsy at the age of 5. I had 8 different neurologists before Dr. Abbas, and I have to say HE IS THE BEST EVER.... ALL OF THEM SHOULD BE LIKE HIM. None of them ever thought to send me to the EMU. He knew right away that Depakote caused me to have osteoporosis. Took me off it right away, and put me on other meds, but said that I would be great for surgery. They removed 25% of my right temporal lobe. He has a great bedside manner. Very kind, and I really wish I could have him as my primary doctor. God Bless him, God Truly gave him a gift, and put him on this earth for a reason. I still have seizures, but this is a different type. He got right on it though when I told him about it.

Dr. Shan E Abbas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grand Rapids, MI.