Dr. Shana Berger Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Shana Berger?

Great Dr. If you want to go into a mental Hospital for no reason

Posted on October 18th, 2012

Love the Doctor! Hate the Office!

Posted on October 15th, 2012

Dr. Berger is a very nice, caring, sweet woman. The problem that I have is with the office staff and the office "terms". My phone number has been changed for over 2 years, which they neglected to input in the computer when I fill out my updated info. When time came for my appointment, I never received a reminder call. In an office dealing with patients with mental illness such as as ADHD, Anxiety, Depression, etc. it is critical to help patients stay on top of appointments and to have the correct information to do so. I wound up missing my appointment and then got a letter saying I now owe them 75.00 for missing an appointment and that they will not treat me or prescribe my medication until it is paid. As I stated previously, when dealing with patients with issues like that, money is not the prime thing that they should be worried about. Patients need their medication constantly and timely. I now will be without mine for 5 days since I cannot get an appointment until the END of the month and I run out before then. I have 3 children, a full time job, and their birthdays, and halloween are all within 3 months of each other, not to mention Christmas coming up. I really don't have the 75 dollars to pay them along with the 30 dollar co-pay. 105$ for a 15 minute appointment and 3 months of presecriptions at 30 dollars each is expensive. The office staff is always rude, especially the person who heads the front desk. Dr. Berger on the other hand is very nice and I really do like her which is the only reason I am not immediately switching practices. If I was them, I would worry more about getting data correctly input into the system and less about charging patients out the wa-zoo for a missed appointment. Ridiculous!

Posted on August 24th, 2015