Dr. Shana Miskovsky Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shana Miskovsky?

Posted on November 9th, 2017

Good surgeon,but not very friendly, doesn't greet you with a hand shake or anything when entering the room!

Achilles Repair

Posted on September 18th, 2017

Great experience beginning to end. Dr Miskovsky was one of 6 doctors I consulted before surgery to replace my Achilles tendon. She was honest and provided me a prognosis based on my lifestyle not just my age. She explained the entire process beginning to end thoroughly. I am fully recovered and have resumed full spectrum of athletic activities. I could not be happier with the outcome given the opinions/options provided by other surgeons.

Posted on May 31st, 2016

Outstanding!

Posted on August 11th, 2015

I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. I felt that she was short and rude during my visit. I felt that she talked very quickly and wanted me to get out of the office. Quit frankly, I had a hard time understanding her and her assistant because they both spoke in a choppy and quick manner.

Posted on December 19th, 2014

awsome.. really good at what she does.

Fantastic Doctor

Posted on May 9th, 2014

I'm a college football player and i had ACL and MCL surgery on my right knee and everything has gone smooth. Dr. Miskovsky answers all of my questions and takes value to my thoughts and opinions. The surgery went great and I am very pleased with how i have been treated post-surgery. Great doctor and very nice person. She also has an extremely impressive back round including gold medals in figure skating and is a black belt!

Beware

Posted on December 30th, 2013

While the doctor accurately diagnosed me and provided useful initial treatment for my ankle issues, she was not capable of dealing with my situation when the ankle did not fully heal. After seeing another doctor and getting different treatment, as well as reading more about my issue, I've learned her approach did more harm than good. She doesn't really seem to know how to manage a situation beyond surgery, which would be OK, but she doesn't communicate well. During my visits, she was not very talkative and did not do a very good job of explaining my problem. The doctor I am seeing now is much more pleasant and explains clearly what is wrong and what the options are. I think this doctor is not very good and is possibly a better surgeon than a doctor. I cannot recommend her. I agree with other commenter's that she comes id as rude and unsympathetic.

Posted on June 4th, 2013

Avoid this doctor if you can. She was rude and abrupt. Spent a total of 3 minutes with me. I thought doctors were in the healthcare to help people, not to blow them off.

Positive Experience

Posted on May 22nd, 2013

Dr. Miskovsky is a pleasant doctor of few words. Thus far, I like her and feel she has properly diagnosed me and is steering me in the right direction of my healing. She is NOT condascending; I am overweight and she has not been rude about it as I have experienced with other doctors. She is a woman in what was predominantely a man's field of orthopedic surgery; she has had to hold her own I'm sure, so no she isn't going to sit there and hold your hand. Have your questions for her ready and she will answer them. ( I think some constructive criticism on that part would be that she could offer some tips without being asked.)

Avoid this doctor

Posted on May 6th, 2013

I was appalled by the condescending and combative manner in which the Dr. spoke to me. She was very unsympathetic, caustic, completely rude and unprofessional. I would NEVER recommend her.

Misdiagnosed

Posted on May 4th, 2013

For over two years I saw dr. Mistake and she basically didn't do much for me but send me to pt, suggest orthotics and tell me that maybe I needed to have surgery but she wouldn't do it due to diabetes. I finally had enough and got a second opinion. My new doc properly diagnosed me and treated me through steroids and different pt. three months later I have a totally different ankle and I've lost 30 lbs since I'm much more mobile and able to exercise without pain. This doctor is rudes and mean. I would never recommend her and would recommend against ever seeing her.

STNA

Posted on April 15th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Miskovsky for almost a year now due to an injury at work. I have since seen two other doctors, I must say, Dr. Miskovsky has the best bed side manners of any doctor I have ever been too. She listens to me when I tell her it hurts, even when it is where it should not hurt. By her listening to me, when the other doctors told me I did not hurt there, she was able to find a much more severe problem and we are working on fixing it now. Thank you for taking the time to "Listen" to me.