Dr. Shandara D Dawes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shandara D Dawes?

She is great.

Caring and patient

Dr. Dawes is one of those doctors whom you feel genuinely cares about helping you with your condition. She was always willing to consider adjustments or new approaches to the plan of treatment if current measures didn't seem to be yielding optimal results. And any time we discussed medication, she took care to lay out any effects or side-effects so that I could feel a part of planning treatment that would also fit with my life and personal needs and comfort levels. She also was helpful in identifying some aspects of my condition or situation that I hadn't previously considered. Overall just a class act and a good doctor.

Greatest psychiatrist I've ever had

Dr. Dawes is the most professional and caring psychiatrist I've had and I've seen about 4 psychiatrists so far. She always treated my symptoms and as a result reduced them significantly. She also gives the greatest advice/therapy. She is extremely knowledgeable and wise for her young age.I've been seeing Dr. Dawes for about 3 years and am (unfortunately) going to have to change doctors due to a a move I have to make. I will definitely miss her as a doctor.

saved my life

This woman is the reason i am alive.

Dr. Shandara D Dawes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Barbara, CA.