- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Shane Alexander has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Shane Alexander Accepts the Following Insurance
- 760 W B Ave Kingman , KS 67068
More about Dr. Shane Alexander
Dr. Shane Alexander grew up in London, England. When he was in high school, he was told about life in the United States. His dream of living in America became a reality when, three days after finishing high school, he was on his way. He received his Bachelor of Science Degree in Chemistry from Wichita State University. He attended the Kansas City College of Osteopathic Medicine and Biosciences, and then moved to Wichita for his post-doctoral training. Dr. Alexander started his practice in Kingman in September of 1994. He enjoys family medicine and has a special interest in geriatrics.